New Phone: Wait or Buy
So I am due for a new phone in April with US Cellular but have been having problems with my S3 (currently being tested at Samsung).
If something is wrong with it that can't be fixed I can move my upgrade to December where I would pick up the Moto X and my question is:
Is there a phone worth waiting for until April?
I've played with the Moto X and love the size and everything about it, I don't need a phone any bigger. So I want some suggestions if I should pick it up in December or wait until something better in April.