iPhone 5S problems and pitfalls
The iPhone 5S is here, and we'd bet our last battery bar that it'll sell tens of millions of phones over the next year. However, there are five problems with the iPhone 5S that could mean it's remembered as a bit of a dud in the iPhone's illustrious history.
5. The camera isn’t as advanced as some might hope
4. Proprietary approach in AirDrop is bad for the industry as a whole
3. It will take a long time for the iPhone 5S 64-bit system architecture to pay off
2. The screen size is starting to look out of date
1. The Touch ID Sensor is very limited