It's been two weeks since the last episode of The Verge Mobile Show, but we are back this afternoon and have at least one (or two) thing to talk about. Join us at 4:30PM ET / 21:30 BST to hear the latest developments in the mobile world and all of the current news around the next installment of Fast and Furious 7. We'll have an embed in this post once we're closer to show time.
- The iPhone 5s: fingerprint sensor and improved camera, starts at $199 and coming September 20th
- Apple iPhone 5c hands-on: the new, insanely colorful cheaper iPhone
- iPhone 5c now available for pre-order
- Why Apple's 64-bit iPhone chip is a bigger deal than you think
- Apple closes in on China Mobile's 700 million subscribers with iPhone approval
- iOS 7: what's changed since June?
- Google Wallet now available for virtually all Android phones and every US carrier
- Photos of fully assembled LG Nexus 5 revealed in regulatory filing
- Made in America: a look inside Motorola's Moto X factory
- Motorola Droid Mini review: searching for a tiny flagship smartphone
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 is bigger, faster, thinner, and lighter, but is it any better?
- Samsung's Galaxy Gear is a smartwatch like no other
- Nokia holding special event on October 22nd, 6-inch Lumia 1520 likely
- Nokia was testing Android on Lumias before Microsoft sale
- Download MP3 (58.6 MB)
- Subscribe to the audio feed (iTunes)
- Subscribe to the video feed (iTunes)
- Subscribe to the podcast (RSS)
- Subscribe to the video feed (RSS)