The sunny side of MS/Nokia deal : Lets discuss :)
Let me start with a few :
1. More commitment from MS to deliver timely updates.
2. Lower prices. Ballmer in the QnA with Josh did mention about trying to get better volume of sales.
3. Better integration with other windows products just like Apple products.
4. American style warranty will be available worldwide. I have been a Nokia user before iPhone and I have experienced the arrogant Nokia which didn't care too much with customer care. Hopefully, just like Apple does excellent customer support worldwide, MS will try and replicate that eventually.
5. Bundling of MS phones with laptops and desktops :). I see this totally happening.
6. Samsung and HTC dropping out of the WP ecosystem and thus making it easier for MS to focus of features rather than chasing apps.
would love to hear from everyone else.