Odd font bugs
Over the past couple of weeks I've been sporadically seeing bugs on The Verge where certain pieces of text are the wrong size font and are spreading out of their proper locations. Specifically, I've see this on:
- The number in the New Articles box in the top right.
- The number showing the number of comments on an article at the top
- The word "Comments" in the same place
- The "Follow The Verge" text at the header of an article
- Block quotes in articles.
- The word "Discussions" in the right sidebar
I'm using Chrome Version 32.0.1700.76 m on Windows 8.1 I've also seen this same thing on my work PC, also with Chrome, version unknown.
The bugs usually go away after a page refresh, zooming and and then out, or even just leaving the page alone for a few minutes.