Moto X or Nexus 5
I know this is constantly debated in this forum but i would like to hear your opinion on a few issues I have.
1. Im coming from a HTC One S how much faster will a the Moto X be? My One S is beginning to slow down.
2. Which is more durable?
3. Which phone has better low light performance? As a college student I am in dim bars more than I am willing to admit too.
4. How much better is the N5's screen compared to the Moto X? (note im a fan of AMOLED and its black levels)
5. I really like the the N5 experience UI If I went with the Moto X will I still get active notifications and touchless commands if I install the EUI?
6. Overall which has the better camera?
7. How concerned should I be about my moto x slowing down over the next 2 years?
any opinions help thanks!