Feb. 24 2014 - MWC 2014 war: Galaxy S5 vs Xperia Z2
As I said in another thread, the Xperia Z2 looks fantastic to me.
- 4.4.2 out of the box
- Gorgeous design (besides maybe ergonomics)
- Finally, a well calibrated screen
- Better front part/real estate ratio
- 3200mAh battery
- Dual stereo speakers
- It’s dust and waterproof
- The S801 and 3GB of RAM are insane
- The skin is not heavy or too intrusive
- The 20.7MP camera should deliver
The only thing that worries me is a potential S805, qHD Z2s (?) at the end of the year… which would mean slow updates, mainly.
(Bottom line PLEASE SONY AND GOOGLE GIVE US A GPE Z2.)
The GS5 is about a gazillion times uglier in comparison, has a smaller battery, a stupidly positioned speaker, 2GB of RAM and a lower-count MP camera, though this may not mean pictures will be worse necessarily.
And then TouchWiz, possibly even uglier than before and certainly worse than Sony's lightweight skin.
For me, it all comes down to Sony and HTC, if they manage to make that kinda fugly dual camera work.
What do you guys think?