The Verge Daily Off-Topic: Wear that VR (Wed Mar 19th)
You sit down. There is a mask on the desk in front of you. You pick it up and put it on. Suddenly, you're in another world. Welcome to The Verge Daily 2.0 VR Edition.
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
It was a huge "theoretical" gadget filled news day yesterday. What are you guys interested in?
- Sony reveals Project Morpheus, its VR headset for...
- Google now selling Chromecast outside the US in 11 countries
- Nuzzel keeps track of Twitter and Facebook so you don't...
- There will be no Verge Mobile Show this week
- Android Wear: the age of Google smart watches begins
- Dropbox will let you switch between work and personal...
- Disney is planning sequels to 'The Incredibles' and 'Cars'
- Lenovo ThinkPad 8 review
- Google reveals Android Wear, an operating system for...
- Apple finally kills the iPad 2 and replaces it with a...
Hello, my name is Greedo Jr.. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
by Shaun McIlroy | 2 Recommends
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news, as well as @Eric_R_Miller, the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
What's everyone's thoughts on Android wear? If it works as well as it shows, then I might actually switch from iOS to Android.