The Verge Daily Off-Topic: All Alone (Mon Mar 24th)
Well somebody had to do it...
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
Hello! I'm jruhlman09, best known for... well, probably this. I came looking for a Daily Off-Topic, but found nada. So I guess I'll make one? Oh, and another VR video!
- Using a drone to hunt animals will be illegal in Alaska
- Building a phone network for the zombie apocalypse
- Imagining LA's future skyline with a car-free geometric...
- The New York Public Library will now recommend similar...
- Malaysian prime minister: missing flight MH370 crashed in...
- Panasonic 4K wearable camera arriving in May
I have a feeling that my day at work today is going to consist way too much of trying to decide if I should buy a new laptop soon or not.
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news as well as [insert twitter handle here] , the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
Where is everyone!? I feel so alone. It's like I'm being force to actually do work at work today... And yes, I shamelessly gave myself the COTD.