This is our next podcast - Status update
How's it going fellas?
My name's Akshay, and I'd like to give a quick update on the podcast you've all heard about. I've joined Guzman and a bunch of other guys to set up a brand new podcast - you'll hear more about who we are individually soon. We've been in constant talks over the weekend, and it's fair to say we're super stoked about this. We just had our first video call with each other, and already we can feel the chemistry growing.
So, we've officially entered the brainstorming phase of the project. As you might expect, we want this podcast to be great, and that means not just being yet another podcast. As Guzman mentioned in his original post, this is a podcast by the people, for the people. That's why we'd love your input on what you want to see from us.
We don't have anything set in stone yet, which means everything's open. Stick whatever feedback you like in the comments below, but these are the sort of questions that you might want to answer:
- Do you want an audio or video podcast?
- How long do you want each episode to be?
- What do you want us to talk about? Just technology? Technology mixed with science and culture?
- How do you think we could better integrate the community into it?
- What do you think is wrong with the current podcast model, and how can we fix it?
- This ties in with the last question. How can we stand out?
Finally, we need a name. Get your thinking caps on, you creative bunch! Okay, ready?
GO GO GO!