The Verge Daily Off Topic: Easter Eggs and Trolls
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
So yeah, let's just gloss over the fact that I was unable to do the Verge Daily yesterday, and let's bring it back full force today! Here's 90 Seconds on the Verge!
- George Lucas explains how he invented lightsabers
- WebOS betrayal costs HP $57 million in class action settlement
- Purported iPhone 6 pictures said to come from inside Foxconn
- Healthcare.gov breaks again, rejects application on deadline day
- New Michael Jackson album 'XSCAPE' will be release May 13th
- Google wants you to be a Pokémon Master
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news, as well as @_thervp_, the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
Anyone see any good April Fools jokes or Easter eggs? I have.