Recommend a great non-gaming Desktop Set-up for £1000 / $1500
Tapping the Tribe for this one so hopefully you guys can help...
- For a non-techy so no build yourself stuff
- Cost needs to cover whole set-up including screen, mouse, keyboard
- No gaming and no heavy work like photoshop, but still some future-proofing would be nice so plenty of power/ram still desired
- Looks are important to some degree...I'm thinking more iMac/Vaoi Tap 20 than Alienware iyswim, but I guess an ugly box under the desk with nice setup on top could work
- I'm thinking screen quality should overrule power given the needs here, but with everything kept in reasonable balance if that makes sense. Don't know if 27in screen is within grasp but guess prob not?