The Verge Daily Off-Topic: Galaxy S5 Day! (Fri April 11th)
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
So yeah, let's just gloss over the fact that I was unable to do the Verge Daily yesterday, and let's bring it back full force today! Here's 90 Seconds on the Verge!
- Amazon already designing eighth generation of delivery drones, says Jeff Bezos
- Walmart plots a low-price takeover of the organic food market
- How do you fix two-thirds of the web in secret?
- Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone goes on sale today around the world
- US health secretary Kathleen Sebelius resigns six months after Healthcare.gov debacle
Such a good app… very spell check, many dictionary.
by Dr. Doctor | 2 Recommends
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news, as well as @_thervp_, the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
I must confess. I actually didn't write up my intern yesterday. He showed me that screenshot from the Mailbox app and asked if he could post it on the forums. Figuring as I thought it was really funny, I allowed it. Anyways... Is anyone planning on picking up a Galaxy S5 today?