The Verge Daily Off-Topic: CarPlay and the 'Next Big Thing' (Fri April 18th)
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
So yeah, let's just gloss over the fact that I was unable to do the Verge Daily yesterday, and let's bring it back full force today! Here's 90 Seconds on the Verge!
- Putin tells Edward Snowden he doesn't spy on Russians like the NSA
- Here's what Apple's CarPlay will look like in your next car
- Cyborg video glasses show emotion so you don't have to
- Wu-Tang Clan fans pooling $5 million to buy sole copy of the group's next album
- HTC reportedly hires Samsung marketing exec who made Galaxy the 'next big thing'
A card game. Pretty good. Wasn’t impressed with the dialogue at first and felt it was childish, but I got hooked after three rounds.
by jmarles | 1 Recommend
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news, as well as @_thervp_, the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
Well, I slept in this morning (to an amazingly late 8 am!), and it felt good. I am playing with a couple of Mac Pros today, backing them up and updating them to Mavericks. Then I'm off to my girlfriend's church, and then a surprise party for one of my youth group kids. What are y'all up to?