Windows Phone 8.1 - Are you happy?
The only thing I'm happy about is the action centre. It was a gaping hole that has been filled. Everything else? Kind of meh, nothing that blew me away. A lot of it was bringing it up to par with iOS/Android.
What I want to know is
- Can Live Tiles update in real time?
- Are push notifications improved?
- Have Live Tiles changed at all?
- Are 'resuming....' and 'loading...' gone?
- Are apps more fluid; un-like the horrendous current Facebook app
- Random battery drains fixed?
- Phone heating up fixed?
- UI is practically the same as what we saw in 2010
- No ultra-large Live Tile size like Windows 8.1
- No new app announcements
More to come....