Is anyone else getting fed up with the Xbox One?
I'm incredibly frustrated right now. I have 15 to 20 problems with this thing a week. Including:
- Sometimes my tiles refuse to load
- The Kinnect barely is able to recognize basic commands. Changing channels is a nightmare.
- The Xbox has now started ignoring my voice commands altogether. "Xbox On" (The one thing that worked reliably) now requires 4 to 6 attempts. Right now I am screaming Xbox and it's sitting there indifferently
- Madden crashes frequently, could be a Madden problem
- General UI wonkiness and erratic behavior. For example, one time the audio from the TV stopped abruptly until I reset of the Xbox
Right now I wish I'd stayed on 360. I'm very disappointed in Microsoft.