Some interesting numbers from Apple's earnings conference call:
- $150.6 billion – The size of the cash pile Apple is current sitting on
- 98% - Customer satisfaction rating for the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display
- 95% - iPad’s current share of the U.S. education tablet market
- 4x - The amount of web traffic generated by iPad users in comparison to Android devices. As in, all Android devices. Every single tablet combined.
- 24 – The number of companies Apple has acquired in the past 18 months
- 800 million - The number of iTunes accounts in use worldwide
- 60% – The percentage of new iPhone 5c users who made the jump from Android
- 62% - The percentage of users who switched from Android to the iPhone 4s. Yeah, that’s right. The iPhone from 2011.
- 50% – The iPhone’s current market share in Japan
What I'm seeing is S. California is almost 100% iPhone use among degreed professionals.
Anyway, some great numbers for Apple, and some interesting stats.