The Verge Daily Off-Topic: Nokiasoft (Fri April 25th)
Welcome to The Verge Daily Off-Topic. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community off-topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to The Verge's Community Guidelines, and we'll have no issues here folks.
So yeah, let's just gloss over the fact that I was unable to do the Verge Daily yesterday, and let's bring it back full force today! Here's 90 Seconds on the Verge!
- Microsoft morphs into a hardware giant with Nokia deal completion
- Tim Cook says Apple is 'closer than it's ever been' to new product category
- FTC comes to Tesla's defense, warns states not to shut down retail sales
- Andy Warhol's Amiga computer art found 30 years later
- California bill to require a 'kill switch' on phones fails in state senate
Black beans, cilantro-rice, chicken, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa. I was starving because I ate lunch at 2:30.
by heffalump | 1 Recommend
And remember however to subscribe to our @verge Twitter feed for all breaking news, as well as @_thervp_, the author of today's Verge Daily. Remember, here on The Verge Daily there are no borders. There are no flame wars. There is only Verge.
I'm at work again today, still setting up lights. This setup is a little convoluted, and anyone that has a little experience with DMX lighting probably knows the pain I am in currently. I'll be sure to post a picture of the stage when it is all lit after I get the lights up today.