If you were Satya, What would be your plan with Nokia purchase
Would be interested in how Microsoft is going to grow Windows phone now that they own Nokia. Below are my thoughts on what to focus on and how gain maximum value out of the purchase.
1. Be more aggressive in pushing WP to businesses (have only seen a few companies adopt).
2. Use Nokia camera technology in future Surface products.
3. Continue Nokia branded tablets and encourage competition between the surface group (aggressively market in Microsoft stores.
4. Stand up a team to work with and build apps for major companies that do not have apps on windows phone (banks, theme parks, etc.).
5. Include a free WP with any computer purchase at a Microsoft store.
Would be interested in everyone's ideas on how to integrate Nokia and grow the WP platform.