First Video Editing App on WP - Movie Maker 8.1
So, here's your first video editing app on Windows Phone that goes live today from the developers of Instagraph. What is it capable of?
Internet connection is not required.
Quickly browse and add video
• Pick any video from your phone video library or the camera
• Easily trim, crop and split clips
• Set clip volume level • Copy, paste and delete clips at any position
• Use simple playback controls to review clips
• Zoomable real-time preview
Quickly browse and add images
• Pick any image from your phone picture library or camera roll
• Easily set duration, trim, crop and split the clips
• Apply the awesome Nokia filter effects
Quickly browse and add background tracks
• Pick any sound and music file from your phone
• Easily trim, crop and split tracks
• Set track volume level
• Copy, paste and delete tracks at any position
• Use simple playback controls to review tracks When your movie is complete, save it on your phone or on your SD card.
• Extract mp3 from a video
• Slow motion effect X1