Fuji X-T1 or Olympus E-M1?
I've spent so many hours comparing those two cameras that I'm literally sick of it. Would you please be so kind and offer me your perspective on those two? I've read more than a dozen of reviews and I'm running in circles here... I want to pull the trigger on one of them and have no second-thoughts whatsoever.
+ large EVF
+ larger sensor (shallower DOF, better in low light situations, less noisy)
+ lower price (I can get it here for ~1440USD with the 18-55 f/2.8-4 lens)
+ great looks, great feel
+ I heard that OOC JPEGs are great and I have to admit that I'm not into doing a whole lot of post-processing 'cause I simply don't have enough time
- no macro lens available and I don't know if it ever will be (the 60mm f/2.8 is slow to focus and not a real macro lens anyway)
- shutter speed 1/4000 (I don't know how it translates to real life 'cause my previous camera had 1/2000 so I'm not sure if 1/4000 is a deal-breaker or not)
- no long range portrait lens (such as Oly's 75mm f/1.8 prime lens)
- very basic bracketing
- lacks touchscreen
+ shutter speed 1/8000
+ great selection of lenses (nice macro lens available)
+ touchscreen (extremely convenient when it comes to selecting a focusing point)
- smaller sensor (more noisy as far as I know)
- with the 12-40mm f/2.8 I can get it for ~1600-1650USD... I don't know if touchscreen and better shutter speed are worth it but I have to say that 200-250USD is not something I can dismiss easily
If you could drop a line... I'd be grateful...