[Android] [Root] Which are your favourite Xposed modules?
I've only recently discovered the awesomeness that is the Xposed framework... Share your favourite modules with us!
For those of you unaware, Xposed modules can apply system level modifications to a rooted Android device. Some of them are ROM specific - you'll find some to extend the functionality of Sense 6 and Touchwiz. Most of them are universal, and greatly extend the functionality of your device. To get started, you must install the Xposed Framework, and after doing so, you can browse modules straight from the app. You can also find certain modules on the Play Store.
Here's mine so far:
- GravityBox [KK] brings Pie controls back to my Nexus 7, as well as a tonne of features found on custom AOSP ROMs like CyanogenMod and AOKP. Particularly useful if you want to keep a stock ROM on a nexus device.
- NoSafeVolumeWarning removes the annoying safe volume message every time you reboot. Seriously, we're not children, I hate that warning so much.
- Notifcation Mod allows you to pull down your status bar even on a secure (password, pattern or pin protected) lockscreen, especially useful for dismissing notifications and accessing quick toggles without unlocking your device.
- Xposed GEL Settings adds greater functionality to the Google Now Launcher, like adding rows and columns, the ability to resize all widgets, icon sizing and more. Can be accessed by long pressing the all apps button.
- YouTube AdAway as the name suggests, removes adverts as well as channel icons found in the top right corner whilst watching videos on YouTube.
Let's hear some of yours?
Edit: Thanks for all the suggestions, guys - you've helped me out a bunch! I hope you've all found something nice too!