7 funny Vergecast moments (clips)
009: CES 2012
- Joshua, Nilay, and Paul make a smartphone at CES 2012
- Company name: Neutral Tech
- Features: Exclusive JogTouch technology, Android 2.3.4 (Google is on top to by Q4 to get 4.0), SmartTV integration, SureBlack super-touch (6 fingers) display, 5 megapixels (incredibly wide angle, makes wide angle on Lumia 900 like a regular angle), alumo-carbonate
- Availability: Back to School
- Price: Priced competitively
- Joshua’s epic AOL Burn to which Nilay has many follow up jokes.
- "We did learn something at AOL. You’ll be getting a CD in the mail with 5,000 free hours of The Verge. And we’ll bill you later. Forever. Until you dead. Then we’ll bill your family."
010: CES 2012
- Joanna "I'm going to leave CES pregnant."
- [Trent fist-pumping]
- Joanna: Is this an awkward conversation?
- Nilay: This is incredibly awkward.
- Joanna: I don't feel awkward. I feel not awkward.
- Paul can't say his name.
- Paul hearing things at Duane Reade. Possibly on drugs according to Nilay
- Josh: I think we can all agree that Nilay is at his best when insulting Samsung. There are two companies that he really relishes really giving the once over to. Samsung and Dell.
- What is the S Pebble???
- It's an MP3 player for your phone!!!
- "It's a piece of gravel that syncs to the pebble?"
- Josh in Daniel Day Lewis voice: "I'll come to your house and I'll kill your children. I'll come to where you live and I'll kill you and your wife. Then, I'll drink your milkshake."
Add yours below!