If Apple release a 5.5 and a 4.7 iphone what does that mean for Android handsets?
It seems likely Apple is going to release a 5.5 and a 4.7 inch iphone.
That's going to remove the best selling point of Android handsets - i.e. larger screens.
How can google compete with this?
- Better Price? (quite possibly, its the only option I can come up with),
- Better Camera ? (unlikely based on performance so far),
- Samsung gimmicks? (unlikely)
- Superior hardware? (maybe, because the new iphone does look rather like a Samsung Galaxy 3)
- Superior OS ? (possibly, but to the average Jo I think the two OS's are now pretty much the same)