I am sure Google and Samsung are going mad about these new Apple Developments.
1. Apple trying to connect headphones through lightening connectors.
2. Apple Purchase of Beats Headphones.
3. Apple Delivering new guidelines and an iOS update for headphones.
Relax guys, I think this is a move by Apple to achieve the following:
1. In a world of 3.5 mm Headphone jacks, Apple wants to create its own, "Made for iPhone" brand.
2. They have one less port to worry about when they are gunning for that Waterproofing feature in future.
Frankly speaking, I dont see anything beyond these. Can anyone throw more light at these developments.