I'm a university student, so I'm not exactly well off, and I spend a lot of time in hotels and public transportation for work.
At home, I don't really think of gaming, because I have my guitar and piano, but on the road I'd love to have a little entertainment outside of books.
I have no other console and live in a country without nextflix, but here's a collection of games I liked, regardless of their platform
- Zelda (Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, Windwaker)
- Metroid, Castlevania
- Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario (SNES)
- Secret of Mana
- Diablo 2/3
- Tomb Raider 2013
- Pokemon Silver / Gold (the last ones I played)
- Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10
- Bioshock 1, 3
My ideal game would be a Diablo 3 gameplay, Skyrim open world and exploration game.
Which consoles are out there? The ones I know of are:
+ great exclusives
- low res, expensive games, can't watch films on it
+ great hardware, beautiful screen
- I'm not aware of a single exclusive title that would fit my taste. Can you think of any?
+ Android, could play SNES emulator, could see films on it
- expensive, super awkward hardware
What would you recommend?