In a revolutionary twist of fate, The Verge Mobile Podcast got a major software update this week that allows it to include sound effects from the longest-running courtroom/cops drama of the 21st century.
- 00:02:05 - In a triumph of marketing, AT&T upgrades Apple's iPhone to '4G'
- 00:12:14 - This is my next: the Nokia Lumia 900
- 00:25:35 - Sony Xperia Sola launches with 'floating touch,' NFC, 3.7-inch Reality Display, and Android 2.3
- 00:32:49 - ISIS Mobile Wallet hands-on at SXSW
- 00:35:00 - PayPal announcing Square-fighting credit card reader at Thursday event, GigaOM says
- 00:49:30 - Galaxy S II Android 4.0 update rolling out today in Korea, Poland, Sweden, and Hungary
- 00:54:03 - Ofcom approves Orange and T-Mobile plan to launch LTE in UK this year
- 01:00:00 - China may wait 2-3 years to license 4G TD-LTE networks