The Verge Mobile Podcast Team: it's the only Vergecast team in which all three hosts have internalized Angry Birds Space so thoroughly that you can't even tell they're playing against each other on an international LAN party ISDN backbone connection the entire time they're recording a podcast.
Extra-special thanks to allurri7 for making this podcast possible — Chris lost his recording, the backup recording, and the backup of the backup, but leave it to our awesome listeners to keep the dream alive.
- 00:06:00 - Windows Phone Challenge: smoked by controversy
- 00:22:20 - Nokia Lumia 900 coming to AT&T on April 8th for $99.99
- 00:23:10 - HTC Titan II at AT&T on April 8th for $199.99: LTE, 16 megapixels
- 00:33:50 - Nokia Lumia 900 on AT&T to support Visual Voicemail, but other Windows Phone users may not get it
- 00:42:20 - The nano-SIM standard: manufacturers take sides over the shrinking SIM card
- 00:59:10 - Google Play bug causes false Russian email app update to appear on some Samsung Android devices (updated)
- 01:10:22 - Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Review
- 01:15:00 - For Samsung Galaxy designer Lee Min-hyuk, Apple's allegations are personal
- 01:32:00 - 'Angry Birds Space' triples the pace: 10 million downloads in just three days