Thanks a lot for the help, everyone. Yes, I am definitely going to wait until the WWDC and hope for a price reduction. Many of you have recommended the MBP 15" and it got me thinking, what if I get a 13" MBP after assessing whatever WWDC has to offer and later on, if I ever get sick of the small screen, I can hook it up to a 20+ inch monitor. That way, I get the performance of the MBP without going out of my budget. The lack of dedicated graphics is a bit of concern, but who knows, maybe they’ll sort it out at the WWDC.
Once again, I really appreciate your help!