The Big Story:
Microsoft debuts the Xbox One
18. Student. Web Developer. Geek.
Are you in the Android clan?
All things Apple
Let's talk about The Verge
Out there weirdness for creeps
What a way to ruin an otherwise decent looking mouse…
1 day ago on Microsoft puts a Windows 8 key on its latest mice, hopes to improve navigation (hands-on)
Recommended tsjmcgrath's comment in Help: Opinions on my iPod Dock (GCSE Coursework)?
24 days ago
1) It’s… different. I quite like it on it’s own, but even with the green iPod you’ve docked, I can’t see what would really fit well with it.
2) Yeah. Something different from the norm. Also, kind of reminds me of an egg.
3) Buttons could have done with a better finish, but it’s generally good yeah.
4) I’d definitely give it a second look, specifically because it’s something different. Not a lot does that for me.
5) Something around £20-£40. But I’m a cheapskate.
6) Maybe in other colours, but I suppose after a while the green could get sickly. Ignoring that though, I like it,
7) Black/White/Grey. Maybe throw a blue in there as well if you want colours. Well… why not match the ones the iPod Nano comes in!
8) Give it to me in an aluminium shade of grey, and we’d be talking.
9) 16-26 (specifically 19, doing a Computer Science degree. Did Product Design GCSE myself 3 years ago)
/wishes he had this kind of feedback for his project at the time. :p
25 days ago on Help: Opinions on my iPod Dock (GCSE Coursework)?