Hello!, and welcome to the last-ever This is my next Podcast podcast. Just kidding, it's totally not the last one, but since it's number seven it got us thinking about superstition / astrology and we were trying to make a what-are-you-making-for-your-apocalypse-potluck joke, but then the whole thing just devolved into Josh waxing poetic about his Huffy and Nilay waxing Night Court on copyright law for the last 300 hours of the newest edition of the This is my next Podcast podcast while Paul, Chris, Joanna, and all of the people in the chat room / bingo hall fell asleep. Other than that, it's really good like usual.
Song: Losing My Religion
- 00:07:30 - Exclusive: Samsung ‘Hercules’ for T-Mobile is like a dual-core Infuse 4G
- 00:11:13 - Exclusive: T-Mobile’s 2011 roadmap includes HTC ‘G-Infinity,’ LG Optimus II, three new BlackBerrys, and more
- 00:32:20 - Lenovo ThinkPad X1 starts at $1,399: Rapid Charge, Gorilla Glass display, backlit keyboard included
- 00:43:05 - Android 3.1 Honeycomb hands-on
- 00:50:40 - Google acts swiftly to close vulnerabilities in Calendar and Contacts, avoids potential Android patching woes