Don't even mess around like you're not already cruising around town with the top down and your 1/8-inch -> tape adapter in the deck, jamming hard to this week's super-unlucky This is my next Podcast podcast. We know you're messing around because there's just no way you'd ever put off listening to the classic three-piece lineup we're dealing with here: JT, NP, and PM: just the bare-bones dudes, crankin' out the real and raw tech chat you crave and rely upon to reference while impressing your industry analyst buddies at the water cooler, your grandpa with the iStuff at the nursing home, and your grand-tween with the 2.0'd version of carpal tunnel s/he got from playing too much FaceVille Plus outside the movie. We know you're messing around because you need us to help you impress all of them with the absolutely singular tech knowledge we drop on your right here, each and every week, on the This is my next Podcast Podcast. Just do everyone a favor and don't even mess around like that, allright?
Song: Take Me Home
- 00:02:47 - HP TouchPad review
- 00:27:15 - HP offers Pre and Pixi owners $50 mail-in rebate on the $599 TouchPad, but is that enough?
- 00:29:45 - HP ‘talking to a number of companies’ about potential webOS licensing, Jon Rubinstein gives us the lowdown
- 00:44:03 - RIM staves off shareholder revolt, forms ‘independent committee’ to examine executive structure
- 01:00:10 - Google launches social layer Google+
- 01:11:03 - Apple lays out MobileMe transition, iCloud web apps coming this fall
- 01:29:30 - Supreme Court says video games are protected free speech, California can’t regulate sales of violent games: a complete analysis
- 01:36:10 - The Ashton Kutcher News Hour
- 01:39:30 - HTC ChaCha officially the Status for AT&T and Telus