Friends, readers, sentient robots — the time has come for On The Verge. All we need is you.
That's right, we're happy to announce that On The Verge comes to life on Monday, November 14th at 7:00PM with special guest Matias Duarte! Join us for a night you'll never forget, as Josh, Paul, and Nilay make their return to the big stage and the bright lights. We'll be sitting down with Matias Duarte, Director of User Experience for Android, for the sort of frank, eye-opening, and thrilling one-on-one conversation and demos you can't get anywhere else. We'll be showing off some incredible new gadgets, there will be crazy giveaways, and we're pretty sure your mind will be blown at least once.
The show is taping at 7:00PM at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, located at 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich and West Streets) in New York City. Directions to the theater can be found here. Tickets for assigned seating will be available at the theater box office starting at 12:00pm on the day of the show. Here's what you need to know:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free.
- The event is all ages.
- Ticketing will begin at the box office at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center at 12:00PM on Monday. Once you collect your ticket you can return for house open at 6:30pm, and the show begins at 7:00PM.
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket.
- We have limited capacity for seating, so be sure to get there early to get a ticket!
- The venue is located at 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich and West Streets) in New York City. Check below for directions to the theater.
- The show length is around an hour.
If you're a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: email@example.com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: OnTheVerge@theverge.com.Directions to the theater:
Directions (see map here):
1 2 3 to Chambers Street stop, walk 2 blocks west on Chambers, entrance is up the ramp and through the main doors.
4 5 6 to Brooklyn Bridge stop, walk 6 blocks west on Chambers.
J M Z to Chambers stop, walk 6 blocks west on Chambers.
A C to Chambers Street stop, walk 3 blocks west on Chambers.
Take M20 to the Chambers Street stop, located directly in front of BMCC.
Take M1 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M6 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M10 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M22 (Crosstown on Chambers), walk west.
Take Staten Island Ferry to South Street. Take 1 2 3 to Chambers, walk 2 blocks west on Chambers, entrance is up the ramp and through the main doors.