The deals just keep coming, so you're going to have to ask yourself, "Is saving hundreds of dollars worth fighting a tryptophan hangover on the early hours of Friday?" In the spirit of the season, Microsoft just announced its Black Friday deals at its 15 retail stores, and you can finally pick up a Kinect for under $100, save some money on an Xbox bundle, and make the jump to Windows Phone for free (with a two year service agreement). Microsoft's got some decent deals across the board, so check out the full list on at the Store site and Facebook page (click "See More...") for more details and opening times.
- Xbox Ultimate Gaming Bundle - Up to $200 off
- Kinect Sensor Holiday Bundle: includes Fruit Ninja, Gunstringer, and Kinect Adventures - $99.99
- XBox Live 3-Month membership - $12.99
- More than 50% off on games like Madden 2012, Batman: Arkham City, Halo CE Anniversary, and more
- Free Windows Phone with a two-year service agreement
- Office Home and Student - $119.99
The sales kick off at midnight on Friday, November 25th.