The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- PSP Vita: A hopeful's whims: Can Sony's "last ditch effort" at portable gaming succeed?
- Remember the endless deaths that marked the 8-bit gaming era? Or the stunning experience of picking up your first Nintendo 64 with its analog thumbstick, bilinear filtering, and other "out-of-this-world 'bonkers' insanity?" User andyfastow laments the control softening seen on the Wii, specifically in Skyward Sword.
- Compare your best photos with Verge readers, and get some constructive criticism in framing, storytelling, and your focal length flaws.
- Surest way to 100+ comments in the Verge Forums? Talk about homescreen wallpaper, Android fragmentation, and apparently headphones. Show off your earbuds, IEMs, and top picks for studio monitors.
- First time tablet user cpotocky jotted down over 2,000 words reviewing the Kindle Fire, noting performance in real-world situations like checking email, referencing recipes, Google chat, and content streaming.
- Forget specs, retina displays, and NFC capability. What is your greatest phone?
- And from the Verge team, Chris Ziegler offers his first thoughts on the Galaxy Nexus, and Paul Miller considers the disheartening future of the Final Fantasy series.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.