The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- PSP Vita: A hopeful's whims: Can Sony's "last ditch effort" at portable gaming succeed?
- Remember the endless deaths that marked the 8-bit gaming era? Or the stunning experience of picking up your first Nintendo 64 with its analog thumbstick, bilinear filtering, and other "out-of-this-world 'bonkers' insanity?" User andyfastow laments the control softening seen on the Wii, specifically in Skyward Sword.
- Compare your best photos with Verge readers, and get some constructive criticism in framing, storytelling, and your focal length flaws.
- Surest way to 100+ comments in the Verge Forums? Talk about homescreen wallpaper, Android fragmentation, and apparently headphones. Show off your earbuds, IEMs, and top picks for studio monitors.
- First time tablet user cpotocky jotted down over 2,000 words reviewing the Kindle Fire, noting performance in real-world situations like checking email, referencing recipes, Google chat, and content streaming.
- Forget specs, retina displays, and NFC capability. What is your greatest phone?
- And from the Verge team, Chris Ziegler offers his first thoughts on the Galaxy Nexus, and Paul Miller considers the disheartening future of the Final Fantasy series.