The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge has already blown us away. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- Sony — A brand with a future in mobile lays out Sony's recent work in design and engineering and suggests that, yes, Sony does have the ability to act like Sony again.
- Why hasn't Windows Phone taken off? That's an excellent question — and the discussion has excellent answers.
- This discussion on the Galaxy Nexus makes sense of the specs, and this open letter to HTC explains why the Sense UI may not make much... sense.
- Windows Media Center: the sleeper that's a keeper reminds us that Microsoft's HTPC setup is legitimately good.
- Members are showing off their phone home screens and desktop setups, which are pretty amazing.