Yesterday we got excited to see YouTube on our Xbox Live Dashboard preview, and now the video portal should be available to all Xbox 360 owners, along with Verizon FiOS TV, TMZ, MSNBC, and more. All should be available via the apps marketplace, and while anyone can download Verizon's app, you won't be able to use it at all without FiOS TV and internet.
Internationally, Microsoft also announced today Rogers on Demand for Canada, SBS on Demand for Australia , Blinkbox for the United Kingdom, and more. There are a number of big video apps still due out this month, including Crackle, Dailymotion, Vevo, UFC, and Vudu — those can be seen teasing everyone in a "coming soon" menu on the Xbox Live Dashboard. Full list of today's new additions and their respective regions below!
- blinkbox (Blinkbox). United Kingdom
- iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States
- MSN Video. Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom
- MSNBC.com. United States
- MUZU.TV. Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Rogers On Demand (Rogers Media). Canada
- SBS ON DEMAND. Australia
- TMZ (Warner Bros.). Canada, United States
- RTVE (RTVE.es). Spain
- Verizon FiOS TV. United States
- YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally (Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany , Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, South Africa.)