At The Verge Mobile Podcast, we don't make the phones you use. We make you use the phones you use better.
Song: El Remolón - Riki Tiki (ZZK Records)
- 00:01:00 - Apple reports massive Q1 2012 results with $13.06b profit, iPhone sales up 128 percent
- 00:19:30 - RIM: Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis step down, co-COO Thorsten Heins is the new CEO
- 00:23:30 - RIM CEO Thorsten Heins: 'I can't wait to see' BlackBerry 10
- 00:27:30 - RIM's new CEO: who is Thorsten Heins?
- 00:31:30 - WSJ confirms BlackBerry PlayBook 'revamp' in the works
- 00:34:30 - RIM is open to licensing BlackBerry 10, confirms new CEO
- 00:38:50 - Samsung Galaxy Note review
- 00:54:50 - Absinthe jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 released for Windows
- 00:55:15 - CyanogenMod App Store to sell the apps Android Market won't
- 01:04:35 - Windows Phone 'Tango' to include folders and 256MB RAM support?
- 01:14:10 - AT&T retools data plans: 300MB for $20, 3GB for $30, 5GB with tethering for $50
- 01:16:20 - Unlimited data is dead, so let's fight a smarter fight
- 01:18:45 - Verizon adds 1.5m new wireless customers in Q4 2011; 44 percent of subscribers use smartphones
- 01:27:35 - LG Spectrum 4G LTE for Verizon official: 720p display, 1.5GHz dual-core, Android 2.3
- 01:35:50 - Pantech Element waterproof LTE tablet now available on AT&T, $299 solo or $249 bundled with the Burst
- 01:36:10 - AT&T announces Pantech Burst and Samsung Exhilarate LTE phones, both cost less than $50