Ok guys, I have most of the details on the Google Event on the 29th
There will be three new devices revealed by Google,
- The new Nexus phone by LG - Nexus 4
- A 3G version of the Nexus 7
- A 10 inch Tablet by Samsung - Nexus 10 (with a very high resolution)
New Android Features:
- Huge improvements to Google Now, cards will be different, a card comparing how much you've walked across months and a card that pops up when ever you go to a new city, showing all the POI's and distance to them
- Changes to the Camera interface
- Notifications get further improvements, now you can read entire messages in the notification center
- UI improvements for bigger tablets.
- And the keyboard will come with something similar to swype
- [UPDATE] Profiles feature is coming for the tablets, not sure about the Phone
There can be more features that may turn up, these are the ones I'm 100% sure of.