The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- If you are looking to buy a used lens, strawe has a must-read guide on how to do it.
- Yes, it's popular to look down on flash photography, but DavenMathies explains how to do it properly.
- Porting your main number to Google Voice can be scary, but it won't be after you read thecraigmcrae's guide on how to do it.
- Windows Media Center is still great software, but jhoff80 suggests some next steps for Microsoft.
- If Ice Cream Sandwich on the Nexus S isn't cool enough for you, sussita takes a look at how a recent Cyanogenmod 9 build works on the device.
- Brian Crecente continues a series of gaming-focused columns with The Other Academy Awards.
- This isn't your typical homescreen thread: Verge members explain why their homescreens are laid out the way they are.
Admit it, you want one of these arcade cabinets.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.