On The Verge is back, prepare to have your minds blown: The big show returns on Friday, February 10th, 2012, with a very special guest: Jimmy Fallon. You probably know Jimmy from NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where our very own Joshua Topolsky serves as resident tech expert. The tables have turned and Jimmy will be joining us on our show for the sort of frank, meaningful, and downright entertaining conversation that On The Verge provides. We'll also have news, demos, giveaways, hilarious interludes, and more.
We're also excited to have the incredible George & Jonathan as a special musical guest.
The show is taping at 7:00PM at the Manhattan Center TV Studio 1, located at 303 West 34th Street (across the street from Madison Square Garden and adjacent to the Hammerstein Ballroom) in New York City. Tickets for assigned seating will be available at the studio starting at 12:00pm on the day of the show. Here's what you need to know:
- There is no admission fee — tickets are completely free.
- The event is all ages.
- Ticketing will begin at the TV Studio at 12:00PM on Friday. Once you collect your ticket you can return for house open at 6:30pm, and the show begins at 7:00PM. You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket.
- We have limited capacity for seating, so be sure to get there early to get a ticket!
- The venue is located at 303 West 34th Street (across the street from Madison Square Garden and adjacent to the Hammerstein Ballroom) in New York City. Directions to the theater can be found below
- The show length is around an hour.
Directions (see map here):
A C E to 34th Street - Penn Station stop, exit on the Northwest corner of 34th and 8th. Studio will be on the right, directly past the Tic Toc Diner.
1 2 3 to 34th Street - Penn Station stop, walk one avenue west on 34th Street .
B D F M N Q R to 34th Street - Herald Square, walk two avenues west on 34th Street.
Take M20 to the 8th Ave 34th Street stop. Exit the bus and walk west across 8th Avenue. TV Studio will be on the right directly past the Tic Toc Diner.
Take M34 to 8th Ave 34th Street stop.
On The Verge is sponsored by Sony.