You know a lot about tomorrow's episode of On The Verge. You already know that we're talking to Damon Lindelof about Prometheus, Lost, and all manner of nerdery, Masi Oka about Heroes (in a museum no less), and Marco Arment about... well we're not sure what he's going to be talking about, but it's going to be awesome.
What you don't know is that Infinity Shred will be preforming live and they will definitely melt your faces off. And we've got three huge giveaways. Yes, tomorrow we're handing out a PlayStation 3, an Xbox 360, and an Apple TV. Seriously? Seriously.
The show happens tomorrow, May 17th, 2012. Taping starts at 7:00PM at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, located at 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich and West Streets) in New York City. Directions to the theater can be found here. Tickets for assigned seating will be available at the theater box office starting at 12:00pm on the day of the show. Here's what you need to know:
- There is no admission fee — tickets are completely free.
- The event is all ages.
- Ticketing will begin at the box office at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center at 12:00PM on Thursday. Once you collect your ticket you can return for house open at 6:30pm, and the show begins at 7:00PM.
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family — anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket.
- We have limited capacity for seating, so be sure to get there early to get a ticket!
- The venue is located at 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich and West Streets) in New York City. Check below for directions to the theater.
- The show runs about an hour long.
Directions (see map here):
1 2 3 to Chambers Street stop, walk 2 blocks west on Chambers, entrance is up the ramp and through the main doors.
4 5 6 to Brooklyn Bridge stop, walk 6 blocks west on Chambers.
J M Z to Chambers stop, walk 6 blocks west on Chambers.
A C to Chambers Street stop, walk 3 blocks west on Chambers.
Take M20 to the Chambers Street stop, located directly in front of BMCC.
Take M1 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M6 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M10 to Chambers, walk west.
Take M22 (Crosstown on Chambers), walk west.
Take Staten Island Ferry to South Street. Take 1 2 3 to Chambers, walk 2 blocks west on Chambers, entrance is up the ramp and through the main doors.