Another episode of The Vergecast has been committed to record. As usual, the show started flawlessly — except that Nilay arrived late to the show even though we had it on good authority that he was right outside. The guys had a long discussion about Paul's trip to Citi Field, and we learned something we already knew — namely, that Josh was raised Jewish. It was an awesome time, so stay a while and listen.
- 00:08:30 - Against the future: inside the Jewish anti-internet rally
- 00:23:10 - "Safe is bad" Andrew Keen on digital vertigo
- 00:44:30 - Oracle v Google Story Stream
- 00:51:45 - Google completes acquisition of Motorola Mobility, CEO Sanjay Jha replaced by Dennis Woodside
- 01:06:08 - The next iPhone: what we know so far