Two weeks after the start of our mad experiment, we return with another batch of Microsoft announcements and all the Hollywood news you've come to expect from us. Windows 8 will be coming to consumers this fall, and Microsoft's latest acquisition indicates that it may be coming to whiteboard-sized displays as well. We've also finally gotten a judge's opinion on which tablet to buy. We're still new to the format, even if my knowledge of Michael Fassbender has matured tenfold since filming, so be sure to let us know what you think in the comments.
Stories of the day:
- Windows 8 launching late October, RTM 'on track' for August
- Microsoft acquires multitouch company Perceptive Pixel
- UK Judge says Galaxy Tab does not infringe on the iPad, design 'not as cool'
- 'Assassin's Creed' film adaptation to star Michael Fassbender
- Kickstarter goes international with UK launch this autumn