The Verge Mobile Show celebrates its 10th video birthday today! And after a few weeks of musical chairs, the original troika we know and love is back together at last. And it feels so good — almost as good as a perfectly designed phone. Or does such a thing even exist? Will one ever exist? Well, there are a few companies who are attempting to make this dream a reality. A perfect phone. A perfect rectangle. The next rectangle maybe just be a little bit different than the last rectangle. And maybe this difference will make all the difference. The subtle design change that you never knew you always needed — something to warm your heart, or tingle your spine.
The Verge Mobile Show is back and better than ever. Enjoy!
- 00:03:25 - Sources: next iPhone likely to be unveiled on Wednesday, September 12th
- 00:16:15 - Early 'Jony' iPhone concept shows Sony design influence
- 00:20:00 - Apple vs. Samsung: the complete guide to a billion-dollar trial
- 00:21:15 - Documents show Samsung fixated on a 'Beat Apple' strategy, but did it cross the line?
- 00:40:15 - Samsung planning dual-core 'Odyssey' and 'Marco' Windows Phone 8 devices
- 00:49:20 - Republic Wireless reopens for waitlisted customers with the Motorola Defy XT at $249
- 00:54:50 - Wireless regulation is not about Free Market vs. Big Government (an economic perspective)
- 00:56:25 - Mark Zuckerberg denies Facebook phone rumors, emphasizes mobile OS integration
- 01:03:05 - Sprint continues difficult transition in Q2: $1.4b net loss, 1.5m iPhones sold
- 01:13:15 - Sony's high-end Xperia GX could go global, leaked photos suggest
- 01:19:50 - Win an HTC One X with Beats Audio from AT&T and The Verge