It's nearly the eleventh hour (poetically speaking) on the eleventh day (temporally speaking). By this time tomorrow, every Apple announcement big and small will have been announced, discussed, analyzed, criticized, sensationalized, lauded, loathed, and probably listed in a few hundred slideshows scattered across the web. Hyperbolic terms will be thrown around — "best," "worst," "most," "least," "fastest," "slowest," "most righteous," "least tubular," and so on. But that's all for tomorrow. Tonight? Let's just enjoy the calm before the storm.
Stories of the day:
- New YouTube app for iPhone and iPod touch now available, hands-on photos and video
- EE announces UK's first 4G network, teases LTE iPhone
- Lumia 920 will be among UK's first LTE phones, launching exclusively with EE
- Google Project Glass makes it onto the runway to record New York Fashion Week
- Google Glass moves beyond photography: details on heads-up display emerge
Missed yesterday's news? Watch more 90 Seconds on The Verge at 90so.tv - and now on iTunes, too!