The Beautiful Future imagined Chinese propaganda posters
- 'Glorious CCTV Tower'. That twisting building isn't just a work of geometric modern art, it's the headquarters for China's state-run television service, CCTV.
- 'Water Cube for Clean Air and Healthy Life'. The Beijing National Aquatics Center — better known as the Water Cube — was built for the 2008 Olympics along with the Beijing National Stadium (pictured in the opening image). In front of the Water Cube, men, women, and children play in its spraying jets.
- 'City Migration'. People march into a space shuttle amid a colorful, futuristic city.
- 'KTV Gives Us a Voice'. Soldiers in old People's Liberation Army uniforms sing at a karaoke bar. The painting's title seems to imply that the soldiers have no voice outside of the KTV bar.
- 'Office Culture for Prosperity'. Rather than depicting workers happy to be performing demanding physical labor, the artists imagine what such propaganda would look like for the white-collar worker.
- 'Disco Night to Enhance the Day'. Conservatively dressed men and women enjoy a more modern nightlife.
- 'CCTV Tower with Bountiful Harvest'. China's CCTV headquarters appears again, this time looming over a city as soldiers and farmers look on in excitement.