On Day Two, things started to get a little weirder. The lone editor's vision grew hazy, his palms clammy. Perhaps this is something more than a typical bug. I mean, the cough is getting a little....worse. He does seem to be losing some weight. Maybe he just needs to get more fruit and vegetables in his system. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.
Stories of the day:
- Obama orders NSA to curb surveillance of UN headquarters, says Reuters
- Obama wasn't aware of the NSA's wiretaps on world leaders, says White House review
- Motorola reveals ambitious plan to build modular smartphones
- Can a phone last forever? Motorola's Project Ara aims to find out
- HBO's 'Entourage' is coming to the big screen