"We just love what your startup is doing!"
"Thank you so much."
"We feel that it would make a beautiful addition to the Facebook family."
"We do. That is why we are willing to give you $80,000,000,000,000,000 plus this batch of delicious chocolate cookies my wife made. What do you say?"
"Mmmmm... I think I'll wait a bit to see if I can get more. Thanks though! Can I still take a cookie?"
Stories of the day:
- Obama: I would not have launched Healthcare.gov if I had known it wasn't going to work
- Healthcare.gov had fewer than 27,000 signups in first month
- Public losing trust in President Obama amid healthcare and NSA controversies
- Google Books wins lawsuit as federal judge invokes fair use
- Snapchat reportedly turned down $3 billion in cash from Facebook
Written and Hosted by Nathan Cykiert. Video Production by Zach Goldstein.