A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, news shows went on for way too long. Anchors lost their voices, cameramen ad to pee really badly, and viewers grew bored. Long story short, some guys from The Verge got together and decided to cut the show down to 90 seconds. And so became this show...
Stories of the day:
- Twitter's stock closes at $44.90 a share, up 73 percent on its first day
- Twitter prices its initial public offering at $26 per share
- 'Hatching Twitter' review: before going public, blood on the boardroom walls
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' is coming December 18th, 2015
- J.J. Abrams reveals reasons behind 'Star Wars' writer switch
- Marvel creating four superhero shows exclusively for Netflix, premiering in 2015
Written by Nathan Cykiert and Ross Miller. All video and production by Regina Dellea and John Lagomarsino — or "John Lagomarsino and Regina Dellea," depending on how you like to alphabetize things.